Trabaje con Nosotros
institución educativa, conservamos como una de nuestras prioridades la
conformación y mantenimiento de un equipo de trabajo competente, con una
excelente preparación y compromiso. Es por esto que le otorgamos gran
importancia a nuestros procesos de selección de personal.
Nos interesa retener a los mejores empleados y profesores, trabajando todos juntos para alcanzar la excelencia académica con el fin último de inspirar a nuestros estudiantes. Buscamos personas motivadas, bien preparadas, innovadoras y apasionadas, con la experiencia y diversidad necesarias para alcanzar metas estratégicas.
Nuestra planta docente incluye tanto profesores locales colombianos como profesores nativos de habla inglesa. Los profesores que provengan de países de habla inglesa o que vengan a enseñar en el Programa de Educación Global de British Columbia (B.C. Program) reciben un paquete de beneficios que busca hacer sus vidas en Medellín más llevaderas. El paquete cubre elementos básicos para que los profesores puedan concentrarse en desempeñar sus funciones y en contribuir al enriquecimiento de la comunidad.
We are currently interviewing candidates for the following exciting position!
French, Social Studies, Career & Life Education and Food Studies Teacher in High School
Description of Position:
Start date: July 26, 2021
End date: July 8, 2022
Length of contract: 11 months and 2 weeks (renewable)
Holidays: Two (2) weeks holiday in the summer (last week of June and first week of July), three (3) weeks holiday in December-January and one (1) week holiday in March or April.
Note: Work agreements end at the end of the first week of July. The second and third weeks of July are not part of the employment period therefore they are not counted as workdays or holidays.
- Students grade level(s): 10-12
- Age of the students: 15-17
- Courses to teach: French, Social Studies, Career & Life Education and Food Studies
- Instructional hours/week: 20Work schedule: 6:45 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday to Friday (Wednesday departure time is 3:45 p.m.)
All candidates must hold a TRB (British Columbian) teaching certification or be eligible for B.C. teaching certification. Priority will be given to candidates with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
To apply or request more information, please send a copy of your resume, cover letter and teaching degrees/certifications/license to email@example.com
Applications will be accepted and interviews will be conducted until a candidate is selected. We thank all candidates and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In addition to the above position, if you are a teacher (with a degree in education), we encourage you to send us your information. We create a file for each candidate that meets certain position requirements and once a vacancy opens up all qualifying candidates are contacted and encouraged to apply.
We are especially interested in teachers with the following characteristics:
- Teachers from Canada and the United States of America, for all levels and courses (especially English, Social Studies and Science), with a degree in education.
- Canadian teachers for all courses and levels, with a degree in education, who are certified as teachers by the Ministry of Education of British Columbia.
- Canadian Science (Physics, Biology and Chemistry) and Math teachers for grades 7-12 who are certified as teachers by the Ministry of Education of British Columbia.
- Teachers for all courses and levels, from any nation, with a degree in education and an English proficiency level of at least B2 according to the European Common Framework.
Please send your resume to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Your e-mail should also include the following documents:
- Cover letter
- Digital copies of your teaching credentials and any university diplomas/degrees
Note: Colombian laws require that all teachers employed in schools must have a university degree in education. For this reason, we cannot consider candidates who do not fulfill this requirement.
We thank all candidates and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Average Temperature: 23ºC (74ºF)
- Rainy Season: March-May, October-November
- Dry Season: June-August, December-January
- Weather Details: Weather in the City of Eternal Spring is favourable all year long. When it rains, it does not usually rain all day, but rather for a few hours.
- Population: ~3,000,000
- Area: 382 km2 (147 mi2)
- Date Founded: November 2, 1675
Medellin is known as the City of Eternal Spring: the average annual temperature is 22ºC (72ºF) and because of its proximity to the equator, its temperature is constant year round with minimal temperature variations.